Thursday, July 17, 2014

It's been too long since I've posted something, so here you go!

So I got a new job a while back and it's fantastic. But working 8-5 every day really cuts into my project time... I've been trying to hold off on posting projects until I've finished them, but I haven't had time to really do so, hence the lack of posting.

That said, I am proud to announce that I have abandoned this reasoning, because I'm tired of not postin things.

So I've updated the Game System modification page with something that I was working on a few months ago, that I just haven't gotten back to yet. 

A screen swap for my Game Boy Advanced

I've got to order a new screen for it because the one I had initially ended up being defective. Maybe next week... 

I do have a few more things I've been working on that I would like to get up here in the next few days/weeks. I just need time to do it lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment